What we do:
- We write custom plugins for Directadmin (only) both free of charge and commercial ones.
- We do have a queue of free plugins waiting for to be released. If you can't wait please order a commercial service with us.
- We do honour 3rd parties copyrights.
What we don't do:
- We do not copy paid plugins in order to release it as a free version. Please buy them from their owners.
- We do not sell Directadmin Licenses and do not NULL it either. Please rent a server or VPS with Directadmin on a board if you don't want to buy directadmin.
- We do not consult here how to write and how to support Directadmin either. Please use forums.
- We do not accept order for free plugins without details in your email. Please respect your and our time.
Why our plugins are free?
We really write our own plugins for your Directadmin free of charge. And we really accept orders for writing free plugins. A plugin, made by us, can be used without any restrictions as long as you wish. No time limits. We'll never charge you even a dollar for a plugin that was initially released as a free version. You're allowed to use as many copies of the software, as you wish on any number of servers with Directadmin. We reserve rights to develop plugins further and to prepare a commercial version, in case we're interested in any.
We do not work for food. You will pay only if you need our assistance to install a plugin, or want to have our special care of you.
How it works?
- You order a plugin. We put it in a queue and write it for you absolutely for free.
- You'll get 100% working software. 100% Free!
- We may publish it on our site so the others could download it either.
- That sounds really good, don't you agree?
Rules & Regulations
Attention, we've got some rules, please read it carefully:
- We reserve all rights to stop this special offer, as soon, as we want.
idea for a plug-in should be really interest. And an implementation
must be quite easy - we define a difficulty level (no longer 40-60 hours
- We accept as many orders for free plug-ins, as
we can implement without prejudice to our main activities (no more than
one-two at the same time).
- We choose language for a program. It can be either PHP5, or Perl/Bash.
- Basic program will be free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
- We reserve all rights to develop a plug-in further at any time with or without any commercial purpose.